The winner of Junkets & Jaunts’ June “Travel Gear Giveaway” is John Wehmeyer of La Jolla, California. He earns a pair of high-performance Primus Knit men’s shoes by VIVOBAREFOOT.
It’s easy to win the Travel Gear Giveaway! Keep an eye out for notices on Junkets & Jaunts’ WIN STUFF page. Or, keep an eye on social media for the next monthly contest. Winning is a simple as signing up for J&J’s email newsletter and liking a couple Instagram pages.
Quality prizes are at stake! Past giveaways have included Sanuk sandals, DrinKup water bottles, OGIO backpacks and Everyday California sweatpants.
Wehmeyer is already enjoying the lightweight, comfortable feel of his Vivos. Pictured, see him transition from fast-paced city life to a weekend getaway in the California mountains near Kernville.
Launched in 2012, VIVOBAREFOOT shoes are ultra-thin and durable. They’re designed to protect feet while also allowing maximum sensory feedback. Along with helping people reconnect with their feet, VIVOBAREFOOT is on a quest to use 90 percent sustainable materials across its entire product range by 2020.
2019 Junkets & Jaunts Travel Gear Giveaway winners also include:
- Diane Bogle of Bay Park, CA, won a pair of Sanuk sandals (Yoga Cora Coras). Sanuk is the Thai word for “fun.” Bogle is already having fun frolicking in her new footwear.
- Alyson Osterberg of San Diego won a the high-tech DrinKup water bottle. It has technology that can remind you to stay hydrated while traveling.
- Vicky Chinery of Stewartstown, PA, won an OGIO Alpha Convoy 525r backpack. The multi-configuration, roll-top closure backpack is made from Cordura® EcoMade fabric. It’s ultra-durable, lightweight, and made from recycled plastic.
- Jordan Lemke of Point Loma, CA, won a pair of Stealth II VIVOBAREFOOT shoes. The no-sew construction of this premium footwear is durable and flexible. The breathable recycled PET mesh keeps feet cool.
- Erin Frye of San Diego won a pair of Everyday California’s Corningstones sweatpants. The sweatpants feature a tailored, slim-fit, tri-blended fabric. They are comfy on cross-country flights. J&J