Win a pair of Vivobarefoot shoes in the May 2019 Junkets & Jaunts Travel Gear Giveaway!
It’s an easy, three-step process to register to win a pair of these stylish, high-performance, eco-friendly shoes:
- Go to JunketsAndJaunts.com and sign up for the mailing list at this link. (If you’re already on the mailing list, you’re on the way!)
- Go to Instagram and like both @junketsandjaunts and @vivobarefoot.
That’s it! The updated deadline for entry is May 20 at noon PST. (Note: messages left on Instagram are much appreciated. And please feel free to tell your friends about the Travel Gear Giveaway.)
This is the second time the Junkets & Jaunts Travel Gear Giveaway has featured Vivobarefoot shoes. These lightweight and durable shoes were included in the J&J’s 2018 list of Top Travel Gear.
Since the Vivo shoes weigh just four ounces, they’re ideal to wear on airplane rides, or to back as a second pair of shoes for whatever your destination.
Check out the previous winners in the J&J Travel Gear Giveaway, below. You could be next!
The Latest Winner
Congrats’s to last month’s 2019 Junkets & Jaunts Travel Gear Giveaway winner: Diane Bogle of Bay Park, CA, who won a pair of Sanuk sandals (Yoga Cora Coras). Sanuk is actually the Thai word for “fun,” and Bogle is already having fun while frolicking in her new footwear.
Other Past Winners
2019 Junkets & Jaunts Travel Gear Giveaway winners also include:
- Alyson Osterberg of San Diego won a the high-tech DrinKup water bottle that can remind you to stay hydrated while traveling.
- Vicky Chinery of Stewartstown, PA, won an OGIO Alpha Convoy 525r backpack. The multi-configuration, roll-top closure backpack is made from Cordura® EcoMade fabric, which is ultra-durable, lightweight, and made from recycled plastic.
- Jordan Lemke of Point Loma, CA, won a pair of Stealth II Vivobarefoot shoes. The no-sew construction of this premium footwear is durable and flexible. The breathable recycled PET mesh keeps feet cool. And the fact that they weigh just about four ounces also makes them ideal to pack as a second pair of shoes when traveling.
- Erin Frye of San Diego won a pair of Everyday California’s Corningstones sweatpants. The sweatpants feature a tailored, slim-fit, tri-blended fabric, and are comfy when sitting for long periods of time on a cross-country flight. J&J